Dose Neurogenesis No.3 Microdose Psilocybin Capsules for Sale In UK
DÖSE – Neurogenesis No.3 | 150mg | 3750mg for sale in the UK is a premium formula specifically developed to optimize both your neurological and mitochondrial functions. This convenient microdose formula in 500mg capsule form aims to integrate seamlessly with those that have an active lifestyle and a productivity focus.
Recommended Use: Promotes mental clarity, memory, focus, mood balance, self-efficacy, energy, and stamina
- Psilocybe cubensis (Golden Teacher) – 150mg
- Certified Organic Lion’s Mane Extract 7:1 Ratio – 300mg
- L-Carnitine – 50mg
Product Highlights of Dose Neurogenesis No.3 Microdose Psilocybin Capsules:
- Hot water extracted Lion’s Mane maximizes enzyme intake and digestion of chitin (mushroom cell wall) vs. raw Lion’s Mane powder
- Optimal extraction of mushroom Polysaccharides > 30% @ 7:1 Ratio Concentrate
- Harvested only from the fruiting bodies of the psilocybin and medicinal mushroom. No added fillers such as starch, grains or mycelium
- Non-GMO, Vegan Friendly + Gluten Free
- 500mg capsule
- 25 capsules per bottle
Lion’s Mane (Hericium Erinaceus) is a medicinal (non-hallucinogenic) mushroom that has legitimate neuroprotective qualities, promotes the production of nerve growth factor, and is considered a nootropic, aiding in the relief of depression and anxiety.
In combination with the neurogenerative properties of Psilocybe cubensis, the Certified Organic Lion’s Mane Extract contained in the NEUROGENESIS No. 3 formula creates a synergistic interaction that helps to boost the benefits of both substances similar to the “entourage effect” of the Cannabis plant.
L-Carnitine free form amino acid plays a crucial role in the production of energy by transporting fatty acids into your cells’ mitochondria where it is converted into energy. Studies of L-Carnitine have shown potential to help brain function and mental decline. L-Carnitine when used for prolonged periods has potential of enhancing sports performance in areas such as recovery, oxygen supply to the muscles, stamina, muscle soreness, and red blood cell production. L-Carnitine is beneficial for Vegans who may be lacking this specific nutrient within their diets.